Programming: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), is one of the better certificates on the market.
They have been around for many years, with different names and paths but still shows that the
developer have advanced skills in programming.
Microsoft Virtual Academy offers free online training. Google the exam names for books …
The price is around $150, for each exam (3 or 4), in USA. It might vary for different countries.
When writing they have an offer called 3-1 which means you only pay for 1 exam and get 2 for
free. This offer is valid until May 31st, 2014.
MCSD road map
This is the different road maps that leads to a MCSD certification:
- Windows Store Apps-HTML5
- Web Applications
- SharePoint Applications
- Windows Store Apps-C#
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Windows Phone Developer
Links & References:
- Illustration, all six paths: Vitor Ciaramella, www.vic.ms
- Latest known offer: www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/offers/mcsd-3-for-1
- MCSD information: www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/mcsd-certification.aspx
- Microsoft Virtual Academy:Â www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com
- Value for money, research on Global Knowledge: 15 Top Paying Certifications for 2013